Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Our First Walk in the Park

I've finally gotten the confidence to walk alone with Madi around our neighborhood! Yahoo!  It was just a short 25 minute walk because it was still too hot, even at ten in the morning.  I thought I'd give my baby a healthy dose of vitamin D and myself an exercise (in line with my MLW goal).  I almost procrastinated (again), but I thought the weather was nice and forced myself to get out of my PJs and do some walking!  It took me probably 10 minutes to prepare, in my fear of laziness settling in, ha!

Here's my baby with her summer outfit.  I just bought her shorts last week and I'm now thinking, I should've bought some more... ugh.  Isn't it just too cute?  And yup, I just had to match it with a headband which I lovingly made myself.  My baby should always look fab (like mama) even during these short walks.


We actually just went around the park and didn't sit on the benches as it was way too hot and sunny.  I noticed that a lot of mothers and old ladies walked around at this time.  And they had smiles on their faces - it's almost like they're welcoming me to their secret club. :-)


Madi fell asleep towards the last few minutes of our walk.  She was a good girl.  I'm lucky.  She even held my hat as my forehead was getting so sweaty hehehe!


2 comments:

  1. She's so adorable and yes, she looks very behaved. Congrats on the walk in the park. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... she was! Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete