Friday, March 1, 2013

A shower for Baby Madi

At last, here finally are photos from the Baby Shower held last February 16.  My dear friends organized this event (with my inputs of course as I couldn't help it) and it turned out a-m-a-z-i-n-g.  Not that it's my own, but I really thought this was the best shower I've been to! :-) The theme?  Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice, that's what Baby Madison is made of...

The Candy Buffet courtesy of my BFF, Czar




Love, love, love the diaper carriage, courtesy of Janice and Donna

Pink and Blue Lemonade with customized mason jars as lemonade containers.  You can actually write on the lid so you don't (unintentionally) share your drink!

Customized coffee and hot choco sleeves


Small table centerpiece topper

Food, food, food - the smores buffet was a hit!

My super adorable cake with matching cake pops!

Arts & Crafts section...




Games, games, and more games... we had so much fun.






My closest friends who flew, drove from different parts of the USA!

Tired, but super happy and grateful mommy and daddy.  We'll never forget this day.


2 comments: