Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thank you God, looking forward to 2013!

Couldn't pass on the opportunity to do a reflection of the year that was... I've been seeing a lot of those on Facebook from my family and friends, so... in keeping with my "Dianne Creates" theme, I made mine a collage.  As in the past years, not everything turned out the way I hoped it would be.  But the flaws were all overturned by the most wonderful events that God generously blessed us with... and this new year, I know will even be better.  Especially with the best gift of all coming our way (in about 10 weeks :-).


Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulation Diane. Happy new year too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the preggers photo of you, Dianne! And the "first heartbeat" shot gave me goosebumps :)

    So so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete