Barbecue Sauce Ingredients for 5 Chicken Thighs:
- 12 packets of ketchup (any kind)
- 2 packets of soy sauce (usually from Chinese/Thai restaurants)
- 1 packet of hot mustard (Chinese)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (or 1 packet of hot sauce)
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar (I used cider)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients until barbecue sauce consistency.
2. Marinate 5 chicken thighs with the sauce for at least one hour.
3. Bake in 400 F oven for 45 mins to an hour. Brush with sauce every 15 to 20 mins.
4. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes. Also good with chimichuri, but good as is.
I did this also with baby back ribs - unfortunately, I was only able to take a picture when there was only 1 rib left! Husband loved it.