Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chocolate Hazelnut Peanut Butter SMORES

I know I'm supposed to go on a diet, but I could not resist this recipe from the Pioneer Woman.  I'm not trying to justify my shameful act, but being at home and breastfeeding kind of pushed me to be a couch potato... ha!  And I'm only either tuned in to E!, TFC, HGTV, TLC, or Food Network.  And on Food Network, my favorite shows are Pioneer Woman, Chopped, and Diners, Dive Ins, and Dives.  I know, it's dangerous for a woman trying to lose the pregnancy weight!  But heck, I was very pleased with Ree's latest sweet creation - it was so easy, and I had all the ingredients!  Here's a photo - not the most photogenic, but heck was it good!  I tried making a variation by using Speculoos, but quickly realized that there's nothing like the real peanut butter!


I'll be a good girl in the next few days. :-)

1 comment: