Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mom is Here!

... and I instantly felt much better.  After a long week and so much chaos in my head.

I've long waited for the day of my Mom's arrival... to have her in my other side of the world.  And after a 9-hour-long conference call yesterday, we rushed to O'hare Airport to pick her up... finally!!!

Because we're quite the same in many ways... and she understands me.


To let her see how beautiful Chicago is.  I am still a lucky girl, despite what my head tells me.


And she gets along with the love of my life.  They both have a sweet tooth!


Because she deserves a really good break.  I love this photo.


5 comments:

  1. awww! enjoy your time with tita! gano sya katagal jan? :)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lhot! Hanggang Friday, then we'll all fly to Washington.:-)

      Delete
  2. Very happy for you. Naka touch naman ang pagbisita ng mommy mo. I am sure you are going to have a great time together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... mom-and-daughter time is so sweet! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete