Friday, February 24, 2012

Perfectly Sung by Jessica Sanchez


Wasn't it just last year that I got obsessed with American Idol because of Thia Megia?  I think I watched all her youtube videos in my spare time!  And now it feels like deja vu.  Another 16 year-old pinoy made it through to the top 24 and I think she did an absolutely flawless performance of "The Prayer".  Before this last crucial performance, the only airtime she got was during their group performance in Vegas - she suddenly popped out of nowhere and gave a standing O performance.  Pinoy talaga.  Gave me a sense of pride... and goosebumps.
It will be interesting watching this show during these cold, stressful winter months and follow Jessica all the way (fingers crossed) to the top.  Great distraction.  I can't wait for next week.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh galing! There was one pinay who made it to the Spanish Idol here kaya lang malas kasi yung show na-cancel because of low audience rate... ang dami kasing binago sa show kaya ayun, bumaba ang rate. Sayang, she was doing so good and one of the favorites!

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete