My Version of Chilaquiles
- 2 Tortillas Cut into strips
- 2/3 Cup Salsa (Tomatoes, Onions, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Salt & Pepper)
- 2 tbsp Minced Onions
- 1 Egg
- Jalapeño Slices
- Mexican Blend Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350F.
1. Using an oven-safe frying pan, fry the tortillas in vegetable oil until crispy. Set aside.
2. Saute the onions until translucent. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Turn off the fire and add back the tortillas into the pan.
4. Top with salsa, cheese, egg, and jalapeño slices.
5. Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the egg is cooked.